Last update 03/10/2022
THE COMPANY OPERATING THE SITE parisict.com
PARIS INSTITUTE OF CHILDCARE TRAINING
SARL with a capital of 1 000 euros.
SIRET : 799 724 802 000 19. APE 8559A
Registered office: 5 rue Quentin Bauchart. 75008 Paris
522 963 040 RCS PARIS
The customer service of this site can be reached from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm, except on public holidays:
– by telephone on +33 (0)1 83 87 20 55 (no surcharge),
– by e-mail, using the online contact form available on the Site; a reply will then be given within 48 working hours.
Catherine LEROY in her capacity as manager of the PARIS INSTITUTE OF CHILDCARE TRAINING
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You (including descendants and legal representatives) are informed that personal information concerning you is subject to automated processing under the responsibility of the service provider, acting in its capacity as data controller, for the following purposes
(i) managing customer relations (management of contracts, services, requests to exercise rights, etc.);
(ii) carrying out commercial prospecting operations (conducting solicitation operations; organisation of competitions, lotteries or any other promotional operation, etc.);
(iii) to produce trade statistics.
The recipients of the data collected in this context are:
– Paris Institute of Childcare Training, which carries out the processing (ii) as joint controller alongside the service provider, as well as the processing (iii) as controller ;
– technical service providers involved in data management, branches of the Paris Institute of Childcare Training network where applicable (in the event of relocation for example);
– professionals and any member of staff of the agency or of an external organisation involved in the care, support and monitoring of individuals, and any other person who, by virtue of their activities, has a relationship with the agency or the above-mentioned external organisation, within the limits of their respective responsibilities and the rules governing the sharing and exchange of information
The personal data collected in this way will be kept :
– for processing (i), for the duration of the contractual relationship, plus two years from the last contact;
– for processing (ii) and (iii), for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship, i.e. the end of the service contract for the client or the last contact with the prospect.
At the end of the aforementioned periods, the data is archived in a secure manner for the necessary conservation and/or prescription periods resulting from the legislative or regulatory provisions specific to this data.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, relating to information technology, files and freedoms, you are informed of your rights and thus benefit from:
– a right of access and rectification allowing you to modify, complete or update your personal data;
– a right to delete data that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
– a right to object to the processing of his/her data for legitimate reasons;
– a right to object, without any reason, to the use of his/her data for canvassing purposes: the customer has the option of exercising this right of objection as soon as the contract is signed by ticking the corresponding box on the quote/contract and at any time during the processing period under the conditions set out below;
– a right to define directives concerning the fate of personal data after death.
To exercise these rights, you are invited to contact the Paris Institute of Childcare Training, 9-11, avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 75008 Paris or by e-mail: email@example.com
You acknowledge that you have been informed of and consent to the automatic installation of cookies by Paris Institute of Childcare Training and its commercial partners when you visit the Site:
(i) advertising cookies
(ii) cookies that enable us to analyse your customer experience
(iii) cookies for statistical purposes.
In addition, other cookies may be set automatically, namely
(iv) technical cookies necessary for navigation: cookies strictly necessary for the provision of a service by the Site;
(v) functional cookies: cookies whose sole purpose is to allow or facilitate navigation on the Site.
These cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months.
You have the option of opposing the installation of cookies, using the configuration options of your browser.
PARIS INSTITUTE OF CHILDCARE TRAINING is not responsible for the content and operation of the sites linked to this site, as well as any damage that may be suffered by the Customer during a visit to these sites.
The use of this site implies the knowledge and acceptance by the Customer of the characteristics and limits of the Internet and related technologies, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or piracy and risks of fraud or contamination by possible circulating viruses on the network. PARIS INSTITUTE OF CHILDCARE TRAINING declines any responsibility in case of misuse or incidents related to the use of the computer, access to the Internet, maintenance or malfunction of the servers, the telephone line or any other technical connection, and the sending of forms to an incorrect or incomplete address, any computer errors or defects found on the site.
This website is subject to French law.