Last update 26/05/2023
At the end of the training, the student should be able to:
- Protect themselves, the victim and any witnesses, alert the emergency services and prevent the victim’s condition from worsening while waiting for help to arrive.
- Apply these measures in particular to young children.
Audience and prerequisites
- Accessible to all people working with children, at home or in a collective structure.
- It is not necessary to be fluent in French (bilingual trainer).
Details of the course
- Duration: 7 hours, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (one hour break at midday), in our training center.
- Registration dates: on request. We organize First Aid training all year round, for groups of at least 5 people.
- Registration by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and financing
- €350 excl. tax/person, i.e. €420 incl. tax
- The training can also be financed by your employer, using your company training plan.
- To register or for further information: email@example.com
Teaching methods and evaluation
- Face-to-face training, case studies, interactive presentations, practical demonstrations and sessions and role play simulations.
- A French First Aid certification (PSC 1) is issued to trainees who have actively participated in all of the training and who have followed a practical situation.
- The certification is issued by the UDPS95, which is a member of the National Association of First Aid.
The training program
The training is delivered by an approved trainer, according to the National Association of First Aid standard.
- Prevention of everyday accidents
- The signs and managing obstruction of the airways
- Loss of consciousness (Lateral Safety Position)
- Cardiac arrest
- Skin and joint trauma