Last update 26/05/2023
Develop the basic knowledge of the practice and history of yoga, mindfulness, and meditation. At the end of this module, the trainee should be able to:
- Have a base of yoga poses suitable for children.
- Understand mindfulness, its benefits, and know how to use it to help children find better emotional stability.
- Lead a group in a meditation using a story suitable for children.
Audience and prerequisites
- The training is accessible to early childhood professionals and parents who wish to accompany children from birth to adolescence.
- No previous practice of yoga, mindfulness, or meditation is required.
- It is not necessary to be fluent in French (bilingual trainer).
Details of the course
- Duration: 21 hours, i.e. three days from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (one hour break at midday), in person at a training centre.
- Registration dates: on request. We organize Yoga training for children all year round, for groups of at least 5 people.
- Registration by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and financing
- €735 excl. VAT/person, i.e. €882 incl. VAT
- The training can also be financed by your employer, using your company training plan.
- To register or for further information: email@example.com
Teaching methods and evaluation
- Face-to-face training with interactive presentations, practical exercises and audiovisual workshops
- Practical evaluation at the end of the training plus an Evaluation Questionnaire
- A certificate of knowledge will be issued at the end of the course
The training program
- Introduction yoga, mindfulness, et à la méditation.
- Age-appropriate techniques
- Teach based on different themes
- Structure a class designed for children
- Practice yoga safely
- Yoga games for kids
- The benefits of yoga
- The different forms of yoga
- Exercises for adults