Last update 29/09/2022
At the end of the training, the student should be able to:
- Understand how the practice of theater and creative arts can increase a child’s confidence in their everyday life.
- Master the necessary tools (exercises and games) to present these skills to children.
Audience and prerequisites
- The training is accessible to early childhood professionals and parents who wish to accompany children from birth to adolescence.
- It is not necessary to be fluent in French (bilingual trainer).
Details of the course
- Duration: 14 hours, i.e. two days from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (one hour break at midday), in our training center.
- Registration dates: on request. We organize Theater Training all year round, for groups of at least 5 people.
- Registration by email: email@example.com
Cost and financing
- €490 excl. tax/person, i.e. €588 incl. tax
- The training can also be financed by your employer, using your company training plan.
- To register or for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching methods and evaluation
- Face-to-face training plus exercises, role plays, artistic creation workshops and audiovisual workshops.
- Oral evaluation at the end of the training plus an evaluation questionnaire
The training program
- Introduction to theater for children and understanding of the benefits
- Discover the body, voice, space and the others who share this space
- Improvisation – the path to creation
- Introduction to the animal
- Introduction to the mask
- Find your inner clown