Last update 29/09/2022
At the end of the training, the student should be able to:
- Provide examples of music where the child can copy the sounds, rhythm and instruments, taking into account the needs of each individual.
- Accompany the child while they use their creativity, to create a personalized, educational instrument.
- Use sounds and music as a tool to reassure, relieve and soothe the child in difficult situations.
- Knowing how to use music as a language with all children, especially when they do not have access to it (infant, developmental delay, handicap).
Audience and prerequisites
- The training is accessible to early childhood professionals and parents who wish to accompany children from birth to adolescence.
- It is not necessary to be fluent in French (bilingual trainer).
Details of the course
- Duration: 14 hours, i.e. two days from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (one hour break at midday), in our training center.
- Registration dates: on request. We organize Musical Awakening training all year round, for groups of at least 5 people.
- Registration by email: email@example.com
Cost and financing
- €490 excl. tax/person, i.e. €588 incl. tax
- The training can also be financed by your employer, using your company training plan.
- To register or for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching methods and evaluation
- Face-to-face training with interactive presentations, musical instrument creation workshops, audiovisual workshops.
- Oral evaluation at the end of the training plus an evaluation questionnaire.
The training program
- Musical games using voice, body and instruments.
- The notions of listening, noise and silence, rhythms and movements.
- Fantasy, imagination and creativity.
- Children’s songs and voice games, from different countries of the world.
- World music: percussion, instruments.
- The creation of musical instruments using all types of material.