Last update 24/04/2023
Objectives are set by the educational advisor with the trainee, after an initial positioning test. At the end of the training, the trainee should be able to master the objectives initially predefined in terms of:
- Oral comprehension
Proposed levels : from A1 to C1.
This course is for adults (18+).
For non EU citizens (including British citizens) : a student visa is obligatory.
We can assist you in obtaining a student visa. Contact us for more information on the visa process: email@example.com
- Duration : 15 hours per week, over 34 weeks
- Date of enrollment : all year round. Courses begin in September of each year.
- Capacity : 5 to 20 students maximum
- Enrollment by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-enrollment fee (visa request) : 95€
- Purchase of textbook (obligatory) : 35€ (approx.)
- Package of 15 hours per week over 34 weeks : 1500€
Teaching Methods and Modalities
- Training in our school, located just off the Champs-Elysées, opposite the Palais de la Découverte and the Grand Palais.
- General French: 11 hours per week (Blended learning: face-to-face and e-learning)
- Workshops: 4 hours per week
- Test of French level at the beginning of the course.
- Evaluation questionnaires (written and oral) during and at the end of the course.
- Delivery of a FLE Paris Institute of Childcare Training certificate at the end of the course, subject to validation of the level and attendance.
- Possibility of registering for the DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française) or TCF exam.
The program is adapted to each language level (A1 to C1) defined at the beginning of the course.
It is divided into 2 parts:
General French: 11 hours per week to improve written and oral skills: Vocabulary, Grammar, Syntax, Written expression, Oral comprehension, Oral expression.
Thematic workshops: 4 hours per week: cultural activities and outings, phonetics courses, conversation workshops, thematic workshops (gastronomy, fashion, cinema, environment…)