Last update 29/09/2022
At the end of the training, the trainee should be able to:
- Master the written and oral bases of French to be able to undertake a French professional diploma (CAP AEPE).
- Acquire the basic knowledge necessary for childcare from 0 to 6 years old (Hygiene, food, awakening, sleep, activities, etc.)
- Have the keys to a successful integration in France.
- Conduct a job search in the world of childcare, exploit the available channels and promote themselves to land a job
- You need to be 18+
- Have a valid Titre de séjour
- Be registered with Pôle Emploi
- Be able to read and write in English (literacy not included in the program)
- It is not necessary to speak French (courses taught in English)
Terms and application process
- Duration: 399 hours over 3 months
- 35 hours of training per week: Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Registration dates: contact us.
- One to two sessions per year.
- Registration by email: email@example.com
The registration steps are as follow:
- Complete an application file (CV, identity documents, etc.)
- Individual motivation interview
- Collective information meeting
- Final registration confirmation
Rates and financing
- Training costs are covered by Pôle Emploi and OPCO EP
- Compensation may be paid by Pôle Emploi (terms and amounts to be validated with your Pôle Emploi adviser)
Teaching methods and modalities
- Face-to-face training only: it takes place in a center and includes an internship in a crèche or a school
- Interactive presentations, practical demonstrations, role plays, case studies, practical workshops, simulations, job dating
Evaluation methods and post-training opportunities
- Evaluations are done on a regular basis throughout the training (quizzes and oral evaluations).
- The training is sanctioned by an individual training certificate.
- If the trainee has met the expectations (in particular attendance, punctuality, progress in learning, submission of the work requested, validation of the professional project), they can be offered a spot for the CAP AEPE (12-month work-study contract) by the one of the partner companies of the training organization.
The training program
- Intensive French classes
- personal & professional development
- Childcare modules
- Job search workshops
- Internship in a company (individual or collective settings)